This time of year and always, we remain grateful to donors like you who support unique and impactful learning opportunities for our students.
You helped us raise much needed funds for our after-school programs and educational initiatives:
- YOU donated $9800 for ECHS after-school programming…
- And Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation matched $5000 of those funds!
- Favrot Fund granted $10,000 for ECHS after-school programming.
- State Farm gave $100,000 to ECMS-G for a new Youth Ecology Center.
- The Green Foundation provided $25,000 to ECHS for an Independent Study Program.
- AAA Flag & Banner gave $10,000 for our Campus Tours Program and campus beautification
- Boeing continued their support by giving $40,000 and Southern California Gas Company contributed $15,000 both to our Green Ambassadors Institute.
- Chevron granted $160,000 to our STEM Programs at ECMS-G
- Crail-Johnson Foundation and The Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation each gave $20,000 for our STEM Programs.
- Steinmetz Family Foundation has committed to contribute $20,000 to support ECMS’s Ocean Institute Interdisciplinary Project.
Thank you to each and everyone who gave to Environmental Charter Schools in the 2012 year! Your contributions are invaluable to our students and for the futures they will create for themselves and the planet.
You are on our “Nice” list for years to come!
For all of you from all of us – thank you for being our humble and generous heros in 2012. We’ll see you in the New Year!
If you are in the holiday giving spirit and would still like to make a donation, it’s not too late! Donate Now by clicking here…