We are excited to welcome all students back for full-time in-person learning on August 23rd for the 2021-2022 school year. This means that students will be back in the classroom, five days a week, for the full duration of the school day.
Our schools are ready for students!
Based on current LADPH guidelines:
- Indoor masks required? Yes
- Outdoor masks required? No when eating, and yes in crowded areas
- Ruvna daily health screening still required? Yes
- Quarantines for exposed individuals? Yes (for unvaccinated only)
- Social distancing? Recommended, but not required
- COVID-19 testing? For all students and staff, and available to all as needed
- Vaccinations required of students? No, but we will ask vaccination status
- Vaccinations required of staff? Yes, if they don’t provide staff, they will be subject to weekly testing.
We are continuing to watch public health guidelines very closely to ensure that we are doing everything possible to welcome staff and students back to in-person learning as safely as possible. These guidelines may change in the coming weeks and months and we will continue to update you on them.
Vaccine Sign Ups
One of the reasons that the Delta variant is not hitting our community harder is because so many of us who are eligible to be vaccinated have done so. If you or your family members are not yet vaccinated and are able to do so, I strongly encourage you to make that vaccination happen.
Please click below to sign up for a vaccine clinic:
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
- LA County Website vaccinatelacounty.com
- Kaiser has begun to offer dates
- California Department of Public Health My Turn: https://myturn.ca.gov
- Rite Aid: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
- Vons: https://www.vons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
- Pavilions: https://www.pavilions.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
- Ralphs: https://www.ralphs.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
Thank you for your support and partnership,
CEO, Environmental Charter Schools